Part of our shoulder maintenance exercises.
✅ The Set-up
- Stand with feet under hips.
- Hold a light weight in right arm across your body oriented on the left side of your body, with palm facing your body and a straight arm/elbow.
- Other arm is free.
🏃♂️ The Action
- Raise the weight diagonally across the body, with arm straight, until you are up and overhead on the right side.
- Return arm back down across body.
✅ The Finish
- Standing with weight in one arm, raised diagonally over body, palm facing forward.
🧢 Coaching Tips! Keep shoulder blades pinched back throughout with a big chest.