✅ The Set-up
- Place yourself on all fours (crawling position).
- Hands placed under shoulders, shoulder-width, with one arm holding a weight, other on the ground.
- Knees under hips, toes pointed towards the ground (foot flexed).
🏃♂️ The Action
- Pull one arm/hand to your belly button, reaching a 90 degree angle, while the other arm stays straight, supporting your body.
- Return the weight to the ground, repeat.
✅ The Finish
- In a Quadruped position on all fours, one hand on the ground other on a weight.
🧢 Coaching Tips! Brace your abs as you're pulling the weight to your stomach to not over extend your low back.