✅ The Set-up
- Stand to the side of a chair or elevated surface, roughly arm's distance.
🏃♂️ The Action
- Balance your upper body weight on your hand, with shoulder stacked over your wrist.
- Place the weight of your lower body on the side of your bottom foo
- Elevate the lower body by squeezing your butt and legs.
- Take upper, non-supporting arm and bend it at a 90 degree placing it out like a T, pinching shoulder blades back.
- Turn the arm and chest towards the ground to have upper arm beneath your chest.
- Open chest and arm back up.
✅ The Finish
- Side plank position with hands elevated and toes & hips in line with the body.
- Upper arm is held outwards at a 90 degree angle.
🧢 Coaching Tips! Suck your belly button into your spine to maintain a strong core position as you rotate.